Guided analyses that look deeper
Uncover the potentials that will let you save even more energy.
With our selection of different analyses, we look at specific potentials together with you in order to derive recommendations for action.
Simply book the desired analysis now or ask for a non-binding offer:
What you can expect
Discover a preview of our analyses as a sample management summary here.
Details on the individual analyses can be found below.
Gallery (5 images)Opens lightbox in overlay
Statistical savings potential analysis
The analysis uses statistical algorithms to examine the characteristics of the load profile at the transfer meter. From this, the potential for monetary savings in terms of active energy and peak load is derived and summarized in a management summary.
- Helps to classify the potential and cost-benefit ratio of energy management
- Provides first indication on which cost drivers the focus of an optimization should be on
When considering energy losses, new investments in the plant park or energy optimization of the entire electrical system in the industrial company, it is worth taking a look at the condition and operation of the transformers.
- Analysis of transformer utilization and operating point
- Checking the PowerQuality with the help of electrotechnical parameters
- Checking the load distribution with multiple transformers
- Determination of transformer losses
Good voltage quality is not a matter of course.
Deviations from the standard can range from increased wear due to heating or mechanical stress to machine failures and fire hazards due to overloads.
- Testing of the criteria and limit values specified in DIN EN 50160 (including mains frequency, voltage level, mains-synchronous overvoltages).
- Checking the limits for total harmonic distortion (THD) and individual harmonics
Often, companies only have the operating plans or a "gut feeling" at their disposal to grasp the energy consumption of an entire plant landscape away from normal productive operation. How high the accumulated standby consumption actually is can be easily recorded by our analysis:
- Investigation of the active power at the transfer meter and formation of operating characteristics
- Identification of standby loads and their level
- Summary of standby marginal load level, aggregate duration in standby, and standby energy cost in Management Summary.
- If data from additional sub-metering points are available, the analysis can be applied to selected sub-meters as well as to all metering points, which allows for a final consolidation of the results.
Operating hours analysis
With this statistical analysis of the utilization of operating resources, savings potentials can be found through a reduction of organization-related idle times of machines and systems. Machine-related process costs arise from processes such as care, maintenance, handling malfunctions and downtime, support, etc., and should be kept as low as possible for efficient use.
- Investigation of active power data at measuring points of machines or various equipment
- Identification of unproductive idle time