We are ENIT.
Every day we work on a big idea: a strong industry in an emission-free world. We know that growth can only take place in harmony with a compatible coexistence of people and the environment. This does not require dogmatic do-gooder slogans, but young ideas. That's why we decided 7 years ago to stop hoping and start innovating. Thus, we significantly reduce the energy costs and CO2 emissions of energy-intensive industrial companies by developing data-based technologies and services. Our main product is a modern energy management system that collects energy data decentrally at the customer's site and visualizes and processes it in further applications so that real efficiency measures can then be implemented with the help of in-depth analyses. In the team, co-determination and cohesion are very important to us. Close exchange, listening, discussion and empathic action are a matter of course for us. We are looking for like-minded people who share our enthusiasm for green technologies and want to contribute with us to a planet worth living on.
Full of energy. Zero emission.
We look forward to receiving your application in response to our job advertisements or your unsolicited application to
What we offer
- Varied and challenging work in a young and agile team
- Direct responsibility for own goals
- Open corporate culture with the opportunity to actively contribute and implement ideas.
- Many opportunities and freedom to develop and realize your own ideas
- Full of energy. Zero emission - participate in it
- Working together to help real industrial customers reduce their emissions
- Flexible working hours, home office with complete IT equipment
- A brilliant office at the Lorettoberg in Freiburg with garden, sun terrace and forest next door
- Team events (skiing, hiking, summer party)
- Fresh fruit
- Semi automatic espresso coffee maker, sparkling water and tea
- Hansefit - Membership (Link to: www.hansefit.de)
Part time / Full time